Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm still here...

Sorry for the lack of posting.  My babygirl and I have been enjoying her fall break.  We haven't done a whole lot, but we have done everything together and that is the main thing.  We have went to the lake and fed ducks and geese, had picnics, snuggled on the couch and watched movies.....you know, the things we don't always take time to do when school is in session and hectic.  I however, have not been on fall break.  It has been soooo hard to find time to study and do my assignments!  To make matters worse, this week and next week are midterms :(  Ack!  As usual it always comes at the worst time (is there a good time!?!?)  My GPA after this week will probably take a dive...lol.  I have several posts lined up for next week, so stay tuned!  as for now, we are heading out to grow our family a bit.  We are adopting a sweet, male Shih-tzu and we hope he is a good fit for our family!  Pictures to come later....he is a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment