Friday, October 7, 2011

Tell me one again who I am to you.....

Does the title sound familiar?  I'm thinking it does if you listen to CCM at all.  This is Jason Gray's new song.  I just love Jason Grays testimony and his music.  He is so real, I've seen him in concert in Louisville and he just touches my heart.  For those of you who do not know, his life has been filled with adversity and he is frank about it.  One of his main issues is a speech impediment...he stutters quite badly.  As a singer myself, I cannot imagine how this problem has impacted his life.  Through it all, he has been a light for all who hears his music and his last release is not different.  Listen here if you like.  Sometimes we need to be reminded just who we are in Christ.  We are children of the KING!!!  We were so important that we were uniquely made in his image....isn't that amazing?  If that wasn't enough, GOD sent Christ, his only son, to die for our eternal promise.  Even on our lowest days, when we feel lost, we should reflect on the love Christ holds for us.  I am thankful for being able to rely on GOD's holy word for instruction and encouragement in my daily life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment