Friday, June 24, 2011

Fourth and final food type: Romantical.

Yes, I said it, romantical.  This post could be weird.  For one, I am high on Benadryl and can barely function.  Can't function with the meds, and certainly can't function without them, so I don't know what to say other than I live in the Ohio valley and we have had rain for several days in a row.  Mold galore.  Bad, bad news for me and my fellow allergy sufferers.  Anyhow,  most adults know about aphrodisiacs.  Chocolate, raw oysters, etc.  Those things DO NOT work in my house.  My husband hates oysters AND chocolate.  Seriously.  When I want to do something special for my sweet thang, I usually grill ribeyes, make twice baked potatoes and a salad
Paula Deen says that buttery, oily foods, foods that are eaten with our hands, oysters that glide down your throat, are all sensual.  Well, Ms. Paula, we'll just have to take your word on that one!  Lol.

And yes, I realize this is a short one for me.  To be honest, it's out of my comfort zone, but I promised it, so I delivered.  Kinda.


THE END.

1 comment: