Saturday, June 16, 2012

Friday Five...

I realize today is Saturday, but technically it is my Friday as I am off on Mondays and it tends to put me a day behind.  Make sense?  Probably not, I am a rambling fool most days!  Anywho, I am stealing this idea from my darling cousin as I think it pretty cute!

Activities for the weekend:  Shopping and drive-in movie tonight; church and Gender Reveal party at my sisters home tomorrow afternoon (woohoo!!!  I'm thinkin' boy!)

Currently Reading:  All That is Bitter and Sweet, Ashley Judd.  I really love this book so far.  I am typically an Amish Fiction reader, but have been trying to step out of the box and read a bit from our Ky. section.  Also, who doesn't love Ashley Judd!

My favorite quote:
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. ~Abraham Lincoln
 I am currently listening to:  Moves like Jagger, Maroon 5
I feel:  Elated, content and love my new shoes.  Lol, always a bit of randomness going on in my brain!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment