Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook





From my window:  Glorious sunshine!  At 68 degrees and sunny, the day is perfect.  Should be in the low 80's this evening for babygirl's soccer game.

I am hearing:  The light breathing of Miss L beside me as well as the sound of Fox News.

In the Kitchen: Breakfasts dishes are cleaned up, sink empty (gasp) and everything is tidy.  Will run the dishwasher when little bit wakes up.

I am smelling:  Two of my favorite scents...decaf hazelnut coffee and my apple harvest Scentsy.  Smells cozy and fall-like.

I am thinking:  How life can change in the blink of an eye; hoping for clarity on a matter from the Lord.  His timing and will instead of mine :)

I am reading: The Invisible War by Chip Ingram.  Other than the bible, I am out of reading material as the bookmobile was unable to stop here last week :(  Our local library has changed hours and I am unable to make it in as I used to.  Such a pain!

Around the house:  Babygirl and I were able to get our Fall scene done in the front yard.  We have hay, corn shocks, pumpkins, gourds and mums.  It looks lovely.  My house is pretty tidy at the moment and doesn't require any immediate care....that makes my heart happy!

For the week:  Soccer tonight, Thursday and Saturday morn, Youth Wednesday and Youth get-together at our house this Friday.  We have done allergy shots for the week and all my shopping is done.  Hopefully this will be a week of rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment